BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

10.20.2009

Just got back from Santa Fe



I spent the week with my teacher, John Friend, and 120 Anusara Yoga teachers from around the world for an Advanced Therapeutics Workshop. I'm eager to share what I've learned and will be leading a therapeutic workshop called "Yoga Shouldn't Hurt" on November 1. The flyer is attached here, and if you have any questions, just email me at janenortonyoga@gmail.com.

Please note some changes are coming to the VCM Yoga Studio - my Monday and Wednesday 5:45 PM classes are being suspended for the time being. Also, after November 1, the Yoga Barn will no longer accept teacher class cards. I will accept them at VCM Yoga until they're used up.

I had a magical time at the workshop, reconnecting with friends and basking in the shri of the kula. Watched shooting stars from the hot tub at 10 Thousand Waves. The week culminated in a trip to Taos to the Hanuman Temple. Sitting in the presence of great beings, surrounded by the shakti of Neem Karoli Baba, Ram Dass and others was a very moving experience. Jaya seeya Ram, jai jai Hanuman...

0 comments: